Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store – at no additional cost!back to top
Valencia Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route. On average, your order will be received in 5 - 7 business days.back to top
- Textbooks for the current term may be returned for a full refund during the first two weeks of class when accompanied by our original dated cash register receipt.
- New textbooks must be returned in new condition.
- The end date of this two week period will be noted on all signage at each bookstore. Textbooks purchased after this two week period may be returned for a full refund within 3 business days with our original dated cash register receipt through the first 30 calendar days of the term.
- New textbooks beyond the 3 business days during this 30 day period will be refunded at the used price (75% of new).
- Used textbooks will be refunded at 50% of the new price.
- There will be no refunds after this 30 calendar day period each term.
- Bookstore management reserves the right to determine the value of returned items based on salability and condition.
- Refunds are made on merchandise that is accompanied by out original sales receipt.
- Used books are sold as is.
- The bookstore attempts to purchase only quality used books, however, some less than perfect books slip by.
- Used books may also be returned during the first two weeks of class with our original dated cash register receipt.
- A used book may be returned for a new book when the customer is willing to pay the difference in price.
- Defective books may be exchanged for a non-defective book.
- Refund method: if you pay by cash, your refund will be in cash. If you pay by check, your refund will be in cash after 5 working days from the purchase date. If you pay by debit/credit card, your refund will be credited to the same debit/credit card. If you pay by financial aid, your refund will go back on your financial aid.
Buy-Back Services & DatesUsed Books Buy-Back Services
During finals and the first week of class, the Bookstore buys back Valencia students’ books. We pay up to 50% of the new price for books needed at Valencia for the upcoming term. For books not needed at Valencia, our used book wholesaler will buy your books based on national supply and demand. Some of your books could have no buyback value either to Valencia or to our wholesaler. We post exact days and hours at each campus the week before buyback begins, and you can sell back your books at any campus. A valid Valencia ID is required to sell back books.back to top
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to top